The FemInEM Idea Exchange is going VIRTUAL! But we still need a strong crew of Medical Student Ambassadors to make the experience extraordinary! All medical students (of any gender) are welcome to apply!
Join us for this world-class educational event, meet medical thought leaders from around the globe, start building your CV and have fun while doing it!
- One-on-one meeting with a FIX20 Speaker to act as your academic mentor
- A certificate from the FIX Program Committee Chair to acknowledge your contributions
- Opportunity to have a virtual meet and greet with an EMRA Residency Panel
- Invaluable experience networking with EM residents & attendings from all over the world
- Be available:
- September 9 7-8PM EST – Orientation
- September 16 7-8PM EST – Teaching Session
- October 1 7-9PM EST – Dress Rehearsal
- October 8/9 All Day for the Conference
- Reliable Internet Access to be able to help host ZOOM meetings
- Assist with hosting Zoom meetings for a workshop instructor
- Tweet educational pearls from workshops and amplify #FIX20 on social media
- Assist with CME content creation for FIX conference archive
- Fill out this Application Form due August 27th by 11:59PM.