FemInPEM, in partnership with FemInEM and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, aims to provide a unique conference networking opportunity for allies and advocates of women working in pediatric emergency medicine (PEM). Our goal is to highlight challenges and solutions for promoting equity and advancement of women in our professional field.
Registration is closed at this time. Check back soon!
What did the FemInPEM22 Audience Think?
- Outstanding conference, thoughtful topics, dynamic speakers.
- I love the genuine and well prepared talks given by these amazing women. They were so inspiring to me! I am so grateful you allowed for a virtual option.
- This was by far one of my most favorite conferences I have been able to attend.
- This is hands down my absolute favorite conference to attend.
- This was an excellent conference! I learned a lot during the conference and was able to connect to a lot of colleagues I otherwise would not have seen or met.
- This was absolutely the best conference I have attended in the last 5 years and so valuable and inspiring. What a phenomenal idea and so well executed. Thank you for allowing for a virtual option.
- I am incredibly motivated after attending this conference. I truly loved every moment of it. Being in the presence of so many incredibly interesting and smart and dedicated people was very inspiring. Can’t wait for next year!!!
We are now accepting applications for speakers. Applications are due April 30, 2023.
Submit your speaker application here today!
Medical Student Ambassador Program
FemInPEM 2023, in partnership with FemInEM and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, aims to provide a unique conference networking opportunity for allies and advocates of women working in pediatric emergency medicine (PEM).
Medical Student Ambassadors play a key role in this world-class educational and networking event! Join us and meet medical thought leaders from around the globe, start building your CV and have fun while doing it!
- One-on-one meeting with a FemInPEM Program Planning Committee Member to act as your academic mentor
- A certificate from the FemInPEM Program Committee Chair to your Dean of Student Affairs to acknowledge your contributions
- Invaluable experience networking with residents & attendings from across the country
- Opportunity to attend the 2023 FemInPEM Conference, September, 2023, with conference fee waived
- Be available on September 22, 2023 to attend the #FemInPEM23 Conference and the networking event on the evening of September 21, 2023.
- Help with pre-conference local logistics as identified
- Assist with registration and transitions, including monitoring entrance to the main conference room and adjacent rooms
- Post educational pearls from workshops and amplify #FemInPEM23 on social media
- Assist with CME content creation for conference archive
- Fill out this Application Form due March 31, 2023 by 11:59PM.