SWEET Opportunity for Emergency Medicine Leadership in Hershey, PA
The Emergency Department at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking exceptional physicians eager to lead a dynamic team of professionals in a leadership role as Assistant Medical Director Emergency Medicine in Hershey, PA.
What We’re Offering:
- We’ll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Salaries commensurate with qualifications
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement options
- Penn State University Tuition Discount
- On-campus Fitness Center, day care, credit union and so much more!
What We’re Seeking:
- Experienced leaders with a passion to inspire a team
- Ability to work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
- Demonstrate a spark for innovation and research opportunities for Department
- Completion of an accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- BE/BC by ABEM or ABOEM
- Observation experience is a plus
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey’s community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We’re conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For additional information please contact:
Susan B. Promes, Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine
c/o Heather Peffley, Physician Recruiter
Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive, MC A595, P O Box 855, Hershey PA 17033
Email: [email protected] or apply online at:
The Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.