Mercy Health System is recruiting for ABEM BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our employed Emergency Medicine Group providing services at both Mercy Philadelphia and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospitals (Mercy Catholic Medical Center).
- Community Teaching Hospitals
- 24/7 Emergency Medicine Residents
- Drexel University Faculty appointment
- Experienced, established collegial physician group
- New state-of-the-art ED construction to start in 2018
- Excellent Physician and APP coverage
- ED Friendly EMR
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Generous annual CME Stipend
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
- 403(b) with Match
- License and DEA reimbursement
Mercy Health System, one of Philadelphia’s leading healthcare providers is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation. It serves people and communities in 22 states from coast to coast with 93 hospitals, and 121 continuing care facilities, home health and hospice programs, and PACE center locations that provide nearly 2 million visits annually.
As member of Trinity Health, Mercy Physician Network is guided by the system’s core values:
• Reverence • Commitment • Justice • Stewardship • Integrity.
Working with Mercy Health System allows for a wealth of living options, our physicians live in the city they serve but also choose to live in the suburbs surrounding. In any location you will have ample choices for arts, entertainment, culture and restaurants. We are located just 1.5 hours from the beach and just as far for skiing in the winter. Philadelphia has its international airport and is a central hub for public transportation along the east coast making travel in to and out of a breeze.