Rosh Review launched in 2012 as an online question bank to help emergency medicine physicians prepare for their board exam. Since then, we experienced rapid growth and expanded to other specialties including family medicine, pediatrics, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. We attribute this growth to our commitment to high quality content, a flawless user experience, great technology, and to treating our customers and employees with dignity and respect.
You will be part of a small, remote team of thoughtful, committed individuals who are trying to improve the world of medical education. You will work with medical schools, residency training programs, medical associations and physician groups to transform learning outcomes. You will use your consultative selling approach to listen, educate and solve customer problems while you challenge the status quo. You will strive to use your high EQ to provide customers a “wow” experience.
- Sales experience with a proven record of success
- Background in the health professions
- High degree of comfort with technology based learning solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Excellent web based demonstration skills
- Technological proficiency and strong working knowledge collaborative tools such as: Slack, Webex, Salesforce.com, Google Docs, Excel, GDrive, and DropBox
- Self motivated, ability to stay on task, set and reach goals
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Thrive working with remote and distributed teams
- Care about what is right, not who is right
- Integrity (do the right thing even when nobody’s watching)
- Appreciate the interconnectedness of processes and engage continuously in systems thinking
- Believe we can get more done together. The sum is greater than the parts.
- Equanimity (mental calmness, even in difficult situations)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Professional development stipend
- Work from anywhere in the USA
- Open, honest, accessible and friendly work environment