Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-time Physician interested in joining our Emergency Department team at Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, a state-of-the-art facility built in 2013 with a framework for green building design located in Owensboro, KY.
Ask about our NEW RATE INCREASE EFFECTIVE 8/1/20 & the ANNUAL RETENTION BONUS!
Exciting NEW teaching opportunity with Owensboro Health Regional Hospital’s new Family Medicine residency program affiliated with University of Louisville !
Owensboro Health has been recognized for outstanding care, safety and clinical excellence by The Joint Commission, U.S. News & World Report and Becker’s Hospital Review.
- 53,000 annual ED patient visits
- Level III Trauma Center
- 40 ED beds total – 27 beds in Main ED, 8 Fast Track beds, 3 Psyche beds, & 2 Trauma Bays
- Excellent physician coverage plus daily APP coverage
- EPIC EMR
**Physician Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine; Residency Trained (ABEM, AOBEM)
- Fourth largest city by population in Kentucky
- Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River
- Home to Brescia University, Kentucky Wesleyan College – an extended campus for Western Kentucky University, and Owensboro Community and Technical College
- Industrial, medical, retail and cultural hub of western KY