When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- 78,000 volume ED
- 32 bed ED (22 main, 10 South): state-of-the-art patient rooms complete with the latest life-saving technology
- Ambulatory and helipad facilities for receiving patients throughout the county
- ACLS/BLS/PALS required; Current, unrestricted license in CA required
- Cerner EMR system
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided
Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions? We are looking for an emergency medicine physician who is passionate about embracing innovation. Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology, and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows and a commitment to delivering a positive provider and patient experience.
- Commitment to our front-line providers
- Contributions are valued and rewarded
- Provider-specific performance feedback
As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- Data-driven physician dashboards with automated analytics
- Optimized daily workflows and optimized scheduling
- Compliance support