Envision Physician Services is hiring a Site Medical Director for an established Emergency Medicine team in New Jersey at Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley.
Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley is a world-class, 128-bed acute-care community hospital that offers all the resources of a large facility. Certified by the Joint Commission in Stroke Care, HUMC at Pascack Valley opened a brand new, $14 million state-of-the-art Emergency Department in fall 2016. The hospital features an obstetrical unit, a women’s imaging center, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, center for joint replacement, center for bariatric surgery, wound care center, an intensive/critical care unit, five operating rooms, one special procedure room, and a catheterization laboratory. Hackensack UMC is affiliated with a state and nationally renowned healthcare organization: Hackensack Meridian Health.
Emergency Department Profile
- 20,000+ 2018 projected volume
- 24 hour physician coverage daily (7a-7p/7p-7a)
- Advanced Practice Provider (Tuesday-Saturday 10a-10p, Sunday-Monday 8a-8p/11a-11p)
- Scribe coverage
- 21% Admission rate
- 26 private rooms, including FastTrack rooms
- Dedicated X-Ray, CAT Scan and portable ultrasound
- Physician Requirements: BC ABEM/AOBEM
The Borough of Westwood is located in the Pascack Valley in the center of Bergen County and is approximately 10 miles north-northwest of the George Washington Bridge and approximately 7 miles south of the New Jersey-New York state border. Its proximity to New York City and the Hudson Valley make it a great place to live and work. Westwood offers a small-town feel but with big-city access to great dining, shopping and cultural offerings.
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company’s core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.