EmCare is pleased to announce its affiliation with Terre Haute Regional Hospital as of Jan 29, 2017. We are seeking a Emergency Medicine Medical Director for this Level 2 Trauma Center serving the residents of the Wabash Valley community. EmCare is committed to delivering a high quality of care through experienced physician and nursing leadership, extensive support resources, and consultative support programs.
- Must have Administrative/Leadership Experience
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Must be BC/EM (ABEM/AOBEM) or Board Certified Primary Care with EM experience. ATLS certification required
Terre Haute Regional Hospital-ED
- Volume – 24,000
- Level II Trauma Center
- 17-Bed ED
- Physician Coverage 7a-7p, 7p-7a
- APP: 11a-11p, + 5p-1a on 3 busiest days
- EMR: Meditech Pdoc
- Scribe Coverage (12 Hrs Scribe Daily from 10a-10p)
- EmCare Managed Hospitalist Program 24/7 allowing for improved collaboration with the E.D.
- Most specialties represented
Terre Haute Regional Hospital is a 278-bed community-based medical center with comprehensive medical and surgical programs. As the only Joint Commission accredited hospital in the market, Terre Haute Regional Hospital has provided sophisticated care to the Wabash Valley community for over 130 years.
Within the last few years, Terre Haute Regional Hospital completed the final phase of a $40 million new construction and renovation project. The scope of which included the construction of a two-story tower for ER and ICU areas and expansion of the imaging department into a comprehensive Outpatient Services Center.