Envision is searching for an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to become a part of our team at Northeast Methodist Hospital located in San Antonio, Texas. Qualified candidates must be BC Emergency Medicine Physicians (ABEM or AOBEM). This is an independent contractor position with competitive hourly and RVU compensation mix. Previous leadership experience is preferred, but not required. Excellent remuneration.
- 50,000 Annual Visits
- 30-Bed ED
- 50 hours of physician, 48 hours of APP coverage
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Scribes available
Northeast Methodist, located in Live Oak, Texas, is a newly expanded 160 bed facility located in a fast-growing region on Bexar County. The hospital offers advanced services in 24-hour emergency, surgical, cardiovascular (three cardiac cath labs with electrophysiology capabilities) units, a spacious intensive care unit and inpatient rehabilitation services. Northeast Methodist Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care and is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. Northeast has 50,000 annual patient visits and a 30-bed ED and a Level IV trauma center.
San Antonio offers a European feel while nestled in the rolling Texas Hill countryside. Fine dining, shopping, nightlife and theater abound within walking distance of the scenic Riverwalk. The city is also home to professional sports, outstanding universities, and outdoor recreation. Whether enjoying downtown loft living or sprawling suburban life, you will enjoy a low cost of living, no state income tax, and progressive tort reform.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status