EmCare Partners Group is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Medical Director to provide onsite management of the clinical and administrative aspects of our Emergency Department at Capital Health System with locations in both Pennington & Trenton, New Jersey. Interested candidates should have Emergency Department Director experience or substantial Emergency Department Associate Director experience.
Capital Health is comprised of two hospitals: Capital Health Medical Center – Hopewell and Regional Medical Center in Trenton.. These Campuses provide a diversity of both inner city trauma and suburban community medicine environments to practice.
- 110,000 ED visits annually combined
- Regional Campus: Level II Trauma Center; Home to the Center for Neurologic Emergency Medicine, the country’s first neurological emergency department; In-house Internal Medicine residency.
- Hopewell Campus: new hospital; Pediatric Emergency Department; Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Full practice support with APP’s and CIM’s (Scribes)
- EMR: Wellsoft
- Excellent specialty back-up
Outstanding quality of life position. Live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
- Centrally located minutes from downtown Princeton, NJ (quaint shops and distinctive restaurants).
- 45 minutes from Philadelphia, 60 minutes from New York City (drive or train) and 60 minutes to the New Jersey shore.
- Beautiful parks and recreation facilities include Washington Crossing State Park and the Delaware River.
- Excellent comp package comprised of Admin & Clinical hours along with Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k & Elective Deferral Plan