Emergency Physician – Madison Emergency Physicians
|Emergency Physician, Associate Regional EMS Medical DirectorMadison Emergency Physicians is hiring a BC/BE Associate Regional EMS Medical Director to join our rapidly growing EMS Program that has been built in partnership with SSM Health. We are looking for an energetic and motivated physician with strong interpersonal and leadership skills who is ready to help expand and develop our program across South Central Wisconsin. Candidates should be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine with preference given to candidates who are BC/BE in Emergency Medical Services subspecialty.
– Protected time to perform Associate EMS Medical Director duties, up to 20 hours/week
– EMS Physician response vehicle with advanced communication package and expansive ALS equipment
– Support from a full time EMS Coordinator and EMS Educator
– Dedicated EMS high fidelity simulation equipment
– The opportunity to provide the direction and delivery of a variety of services to urban, rural, municipal, volunteer, private and fire department-based agencies.
– State of the art training center with advanced simulation capabilities and private office space currently being built
– Flexibility of schedule and opportunity to develop your niche in an actively expanding, well supported EMS program
– An excellent opportunity to join a progressive and innovate EM group with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.