Further your clinical career with TEAMHealth by joining our emergency department (ED) team at Sharon Hospital as a full-time physician with flexible scheduling, full benefits, 401K, and retirement.
TEAMHealth-Sharon Hospital: Community Hospital, 78 Hospital Beds, Trauma Level non-designated, 11 ED Beds, 12,000 ED Visits/year, Medium Acuity, 14% Admission Rate, 15% Pediatric Patients, and No Fast Track. Emergency Medicine Clinicians see 1.7-2 patients per hour, with No Admitting orders, No Floor Codes, and utilize Cerner EMR system. There are 24-32-hours of EM Physician coverage per day and 0-8-hours of Advance Practice Clinicians per day. Our EM Physician work primarily 12-hour shifts and 8-10-hour shifts when double coverage is required due to volumes.
Our opening is due to increased ED Volumes and Board Certified-ABEM-AOBEM, Board Eligible within 5 years of EM Residency are encouraged to apply. Hospital will process med staff application with appending CT license and DEA if needed, prefers ATLS, ACLS, BLS, and requires PALS.
The partnership between Sharon Hospital and TeamHealth offers physicians the opportunity to practice medicine in northwestern Connecticut while enjoying access to an excellent network of Emergency Medicine physicians and career growth opportunities that are parallel to none.
– Competitive compensation
– Family-friendly community with lots of outdoor activities
– Online scheduling
– Excellent public transportation access
– Membership in TeamHealth’s Patient Safety Organization
– Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
– Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S. and stability of a respected industry leader
– Access to professional development tools, educational resources, and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
-Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career