Envision Physician Services is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Medical Director for Doctors Hospital of Augusta, located in beautiful Augusta, GA. Georgia’s 2nd largest city, Augusta is best known for hosting The Master’s Golf Tournament each spring.
Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Prepared in Pediatric Emergency Medicine or Board Certified in Pediatrics with 2 years of Emergency Medicine experience.
This Position Offers:
- Medical Director stipend
- Generous sign on bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Employed status
- Colleague referral bonus program
- Beautiful new ED
Pediatric ED Features:
- 6-bed ED
- 14,000 annual patient visits
- 12 hrs physician coverage
Main ED Features:
- 56,000 annual patient visits
- 26-bed ED
- Level III Trauma Center
- Two Trauma Bays
- Physician 44 hrs coverage + 55 hrs APP coverage + 12 hrs PEDs Coverage daily
- EMR – Meditech
The past few years have been exciting times for Doctors Hospital, a 354- licensed bed facility located in Augusta, GA. They officially opened their newly completed three-story tower, which houses their new Joint and Spine Center, and a state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit. They have also recently renovated and expanded the Joseph M. Still Burn and Wound Clinic, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States.
- 354-bed Hospital
- State-of-the-art ICU and PCU
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Joseph M. Still Burn Center – largest inpatient burn center in the US with separate hospitalist and intensivist
- Named a “Top Performer for Key Quality Measures” by the Joint Commission two years in a row
Augusta is a laid -back city with beautiful summer weather and mild winters. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living – arts, culture, shopping, education opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports.
- Only 150 miles east from Atlanta on I-20 and only 2.5 hours from both the beach and the mountains.
- Recreational activities include: golfing, hiking, mountain biking, water skiing fishing and kayaking
- Home to the world’s largest Ironman 70.3 competition.
- Augusta is best known for hosting The Master’s Golf Tournament each Spring
Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
- Physician-led organization
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
- “A” rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Colleague referral bonus program
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status