Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician – Envision Physician Services
|Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellow to join our team at Kendall Regional Medical Centers Pediatric Emergency Room located in beautiful Miami, Florida.ED Features:
• 24,000 Pediatric ED visits per year
• Level I Trauma Center
• ACGME Emergency Medicine Residency
• Pediatric ED consists of 12 beds
• 24 hours of Pediatric ED Physician coverage
• 12-bed Pediatric Unit
• Level III NICU
• Pediatric Orthopedic & General Survey
• Must be a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellow (PEM)
• EMR: Meditech, Pdoc, and dragon dictation
• Employee Status Contract (W2)
• Exceptional benefit package to include: medical, dental, 401k, short/long term disability, a bounteous CME program and MORE!
• Differential paid for nights and holidays
• No restrictive covenant or non-compete clause
• A rated malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
Qualified candidates must have completed a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellowship with current PALS.
Kendall Regional Medical Center, an award-winning 417-bed hospital, is recognized for providing a wide array of services to the residents of South Florida, as well as visitors from around the world. This prestigious facility offers 24-hour comprehensive medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including trauma and burn care, pediatrics and maternity services, an orthopedic and spine institute, along with patient and community services. The hospital is rising to new highs by currently undergoing a $100 million dollar expansion to include a new parking garage, two-story addition to the west tower, new women’s and children’s floor and new trauma and ICU floor. For over 40 years, Kendall Regional has been committed to expanding and improving every facet of the organization, devoting significant time and resources to enhancing the facility, staff and medical care. Kendall Regional Medical Center has grown into a major tertiary-care teaching facility with outstanding staff!
Kendall Regional Medical Center’s Graduate Medical Education programs include Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Surgical Critical Care, and Transitional Year.
Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.