In today’s pod Dara is joined by Esther Choo, MD and Jane Van Dis, frequent guests and co-founders of Equity Quotient. They discuss the recent doximity salary survey with Dr. Chris Whaley, a health economist and the study’s primary author. Chris presents major points on this study of 65,000 physicians such as:
- What were the major methodological considerations for a study this large?
- How did the results this year compare to the results from last year?
- What are the major takeaway points from the study?
- Why might a salary gap persist between men and women in every city and every speciality?
- What might doximity add into the salary survey for 2019?