To assist with the registration cost for the AWAEM pre-day workshop. This scholarship is intended for applicants who have shown promise for significant career achievements in emergency medicine through research, education, service, advocacy, or administration, and/or who have worked to promote the role of women in academic emergency medicine.
- Female EM resident, fellow and faculty
- Current SAEM and AWAEM member (no later than January 1, 2020) not currently serving on the AWAEM Awards Committee or Executive Council
- Commitment to attend the pre-day workshop forum on May 12, 2020
- Evidence of achievements, innovation, and dedication in academic emergency medicine through research, teaching, service, advocacy, or administration during their EM career.
- Achievements completed primarily prior to the beginning of residency will not be considered.
- Nominee’s CV
- Brief letter of interest (300 words or less)
- Submit the CV and letter of interest to Andrea Fang, MD at [email protected] with the subject line “2020 AWAEM Pre-Day Workshop Scholarship Nomination”
Deadline: January 15, 2020 at 11:59PM PST
Click here for the details on the AWAEM site.