Dr. Frosso Adamakos is an award-winning emergency physician and educator who specializes in professional lecturing and mentoring. Dr. Adamakos, a native Brooklynite also lived in Montreal, Canada for 10 years after which she completed residency as a chief resident at Maimonides Medical Center, and has since worked in the greater NYC area. She is the Associate Program Director at the Metropolitan-Harlem Emergency Medicine Residency, Affiliate Career Faculty Advisor at City University of New York, on the Board of Directors of the ALLNYCEM Committee and the Fundraising Chair of the Gender Equity in Medicine Research Foundation of FeminEM. She lectures frequently regionally and nationally on a variety of lecture topics, specializing in Code Management and Diversity and Equity in Medicine.
Listen to Dr. Adamakos discuss pearls from the 14th All NYC EM Conference on the CoreEM podcast here. (https://coreem.net/podcast/episode-145-0-all-nyc-em-14-pearls/).
- Leadership, Professional Development, Wellness
- Medical Education (Simulation, FOAM, Innovations)
- Cardiac Emergencies (EKGs, POC Echo, ACS)
- Trauma and Critical Care (including Airway)
- Code Management
- Diversity and Equity in Medicine
- I enjoy the challenge of taking any given topic and lecturing on it and making it engaging. I am flexible on the content.