Hilary Fairbrother, MD, MPH, FACEP practices academic pediatric and adult emergency medicine in Houston, Texas. She is currently a delegate from ACEP to the American Medical Association, and a past-Chair of the AMA’s Young Physicians Section.
Dr. Fairbrother is an Associate Professor at McGovern Medical School, UTHealth at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. She has a joint appointment to the Department of Emergency Medicine, where she is the Vice Chair of Education, and at the medical school, where she is the Director of Team Based Learning. Dr. Fairbrother earned her MD from Emory University School of Medicine and a Master of Public Health in Comparative Health Care Policy from the Rollins School of Public Health.
- Leadership, Professional Development, Wellness
- Medical Education (Simulation, FOAM, Innovations)
- Cardiac Emergencies (EKGs, POC Echo, ACS)
- Trauma and Critical Care (including Airway)
- Health Policy (Injury Prevention, Intimate Partner Violence, Public Health)
- Pediatric severe traumatic brain injury
- pediatric burns