A native Montanan, Hilary now lives in NYC, and works at NYU. There she is the Co-clerkship director and the associate director of UME for the emergency department. Hilary's interests include medical education (graduate and undergraduate), health care policy, pediatric emergency medicine, and EM ultrasound.
- Leadership, Professional Development, Wellness
- Medical Education (Simulation, FOAM, Innovations)
- Cardiac Emergencies (EKGs, POC Echo, ACS)
- Trauma and Critical Care (including Airway)
- Health Policy (Injury Prevention, Intimate Partner Violence, Public Health)
- Pediatric severe traumatic brain injury
- pediatric burns