“Anyone, Anything, Any time”. This is the essence of Emergency Medicine and Critical Care: the need to be the Master of all trades in order to manage each and every acute patient presentation. This is what attracted me to the field. I have a broad range of interests including critical care, education, burnout, blood pressure measurement, ultrasound, echocardiography, paediatric drug dosing, procedural sedation and point-of-care testing. I have published on the topics of blood pressure, ultrasound, venous thromboembolism and paediatric emergencies but my current main research interest is Point-of-Care testing.
- Leadership, Professional Development, Wellness
- Medical Education (Simulation, FOAM, Innovations)
- Cardiac Emergencies (EKGs, POC Echo, ACS)
- Trauma and Critical Care (including Airway)
- Point-of-care in the ED
- Bleeding, Clotting and venous thromboembolism
- Targeted Temperature Management