Dr. Hagopian completed her residency at Boston Medical Center, with a focus on teaching. She was elected for the Resident Teaching Award by her co-residents for her informal daily rounds and formal lectures. She spent time studying wilderness medicine and focusing on Women’s Health. She now works as a community Emergency Physician on the overnight shift.
- Medical Education (Simulation, FOAM, Innovations)
- Trauma and Critical Care (including Airway)
- Health Policy (Injury Prevention, Intimate Partner Violence, Public Health)
- EMS and Disaster Medicine
- Wilderness Medicine, Women’s Health