Dr. Mody is an Assistant Program Director (APD) and the Assistant Medical Education Fellowship Director at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York. She is a graduate of a two-year fellowship in medical education and earned a masters degree in Medical Education from the University of Pennsylvania. She is a graduate and previous chief resident of the Baystate Medical Center Emergency Medicine Residency Program in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Nationally, she is the social media editor and the student ambassador committee chair for FEMinEM, and a wellness mentor for CORD. Currently, she is working on developing a Career Coaching Clinic to provide women in emergency medicine point-of-care mentorship as well as assistance in negotiating job offers to help close the wage gap and fight against gender inequality. Her research interests include process improvement for Emergency Department throughput and cost reduction.
Her personal interests include traveling the world, making our residents into better future educators and leaders, website design, and mitigating wasted time by finding ways to better organize and schedule our lives!
- Leadership, Professional Development, Wellness
- Medical Education (Simulation, FOAM, Innovations)
- Negotiating for your future job
- Teamwork and leadership development in residency and faculty
- Social Media use in residency education + program promotion
- Organizing your life (and your inbox)