Dr. Tara Coles is a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician in community practice. She graduated from George Washington University Medical School in 2001, completed her EM residency at Boston Medical Center (BMC) and served as Chief Resident at BMC. She completed residency in 2005 and spent the next 3 years as faculty at University of Maryland School of Medicine. For the past 8 years she has been an Attending EM Physician at Shady Grove Hospital, Frederick Memorial Hospital, and Western Maryland Medical Center with Medical Emergency Professionals (MEP), now a part of US Acute Care Solutions. Dr. Coles lives in Suburban Maryland with her husband and 4 children.
- Leadership, Professional Development, Wellness
- Health Policy (Injury Prevention, Intimate Partner Violence, Public Health)
- Operations, Finance, Health Care System Design
- Palliative Care
- Distracted Driving
- Coaching and Facilitation
- Creativity and Narrative Medicine