Dr. Chan is an emergency physician, base hospital physician, and clinician educator in Hamilton, ON. Since 2014, she has also been the Director of Continuing Professional Development for the Division of Emergency Medicine at McMaster University. She is also theMcMaster Royal College residency program's Director of Assessment, working to create a competency-based medical education workplace based assessment program (McMAP). Nationally, she has held positions with the Canadian Journal of Emergency Medicine as the journal’s inaugural Social Media Editor.
- Medical Education (Simulation, FOAM, Innovations)
- Research (Methodology, Funding)
- Medical Education (Efficiency in Bedside Teaching, FOAM, Innovations, Communications, Assessment of Trainees)
- Research (Methodology, Writing, Qualitative)
- Social Media Teaching & Learning Productivity in Academia