About the hospital:
- 646 bed not for profit regional medical center, ranked in the top 5 of all NJ hospitals, part of a 14 hospital health system
- Major teaching affiliate of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, Hackensack Meridien School of Medicine at Seton Hall University, St. George’s University School of Medicine and the Physician Assistant program at Monmouth University.
- Only hospital to be both a state designated Comprehensive Stroke Center and a nationally accredited Primary Stroke Center = highest national standards for safety and quality, a designation received by < 5% of the nation’s hospitals.
- Innovative Clinical Research Center providing patients with access to the newest treatments and clinical trials
- Level II trauma and Level II pediatric trauma
- 90K annual ED volume, 60 ED beds, strong specialty support
* IR suite, state of the art high speed CT scanner, helipad
*Access to national registries in clinical areas including Trauma and MI and their outcomes
- 34 Emergency Medicine boarded physicians, APP & Scribe support
- Magnet Award Winning Emergency and Trauma Nurses
- EPIC EMR
Who are you & What have you done lately?
- BC Emergency Medicine trained physician
- Significant EM teaching, administrative and leadership experience
- Demonstrated track record of accomplishments in the areas of change management, servant leadership, performance metrics and operational efficiency, residency program development and continuing education, collaboration, innovation and communication.
Why choose us?
- Join a high caliber team focused on orchestrating the best patient care
- Support from regionally located clinical leadership and operational personnel, unprecedented access to national resources
- A compelling compensation package encompassing Adminstrative and Clinical hours + incentives and full benefits
Coastal Mid-Atlantic Location
- Minutes to the beach, boardwalks, Asbury Park
- One hour to NYC and Philadelphia, easy train access
Could you be our new EM Chair? Let’s start with a confidential conversation.
Call Gabrielle Walker, 973.251.1029, [email protected]