Jersey Shore University Medical Center, located in Neptune, NJ, is seeking a Chair of Emergency Medicine. Interested candidates should have emergency department director experience.
Located in Neptune, NJ, Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center is a not-for-profit teaching hospital and the only Level II Trauma and Level II Pediatric Trauma Center in Monmouth and Ocean counties. It is home to K. Hovnanian Children’s Hospital – the first children’s hospital in Monmouth and Ocean counties.With more than 1,200 physicians and dental staff in 60 specialty areas, Jersey Shore University Medical Center’s team provides quality care in a patient-centered, environmentally-friendly setting. The team’s commitment to excellence has earned Jersey Shore University Medical Center numerous accolades, including being named #5 top hospital in New Jersey by U.S. News & World Report.
The medical center’s clinical research program and longstanding commitment to medical education is evident through an affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine at Seton Hall University, and a new affiliation with St. George’s University School of Medicine.
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Awarded an “A” for patient safety, Spring 2019, by the Leapfrog Group
- Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Care by the Joint Commission and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Regionally ranked as #5 top hospital in New Jersey and #39 orthopedic program in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus, Target: Stroke Elite Honor Roll Award
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Heart Failure Gold Plus Award
Emergency Department information:
- 90,000 ED visits annually
- Level II Trauma Center and Level III Pediatric Trauma Center
- Full practice support with APP’s and scribes
- EPIC EMR
- Excellent specialty back-up
Located in Coastal Monmouth County, NJ, Neptune Township is home to active year round communities. It is a region that enjoys all the advantages of coastal living. Neptune features excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life. Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City. Jersey Shore University Medical Center is close to the cities of Red Bank, Long Branch, Asbury Park, and Belmar, home to a variety of night life activities including restaurants, family oriented culture, & boardwalks for all ages to enjoy.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Excellent comp package comprised of Administrative & Clinical hours along with Incentives
- Health, Disability, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- CME/Business Expense Allowance
- Malpractice Coverage
- 401k match
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company’s core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.