Mayo Clinic Health System is seeking residency-trained, board certified/eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our community-based practices. We currently have opportunities at the following locations:
- Austin & Albert Lea, MN
- Eau Claire, WI
- Fairmont, MN
- Mankato, MN
- New Prague, MN
These opportunities include:Multiple clinical practice options:
- Critical Access Hospitals to Level 2 Trauma Centers
- Many sites are newly expanded with renovated/state of the art ED
- Collaboration within an integrated network of 21 other Emergency Departments in the upper Midwest, including Academic colleagues in Rochester, Florida and Arizona
- Opportunities to have a partial appointment in the academic setting (if desired).
At Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Health System you’ll enjoy our collegiality, stability and excellent compensation and benefits, which include:
- Compensation exceeding the AMGA mean
- Retirement plan to ensure a secure financial future
- 403(b) with match and optional deferred compensation 457(b)
- Pension, Mayo funded defined benefit plan
- Excellent medical, dental and spending account provided
- First-rate malpractice coverage
- Generous CME stipend
Click here to apply online and learn more about Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Health System.
For further information, please contact: Aaron Hooks, Physician Recruiter at [email protected]
Post offer/pre-employment drug screening is required. Mayo Clinic is an equal opportunity educator and employer (including veterans and persons with disabilities). ©2016 MFMER.