Growing employed physician group is seeking to recruit an Emergency Medicine physician to join the team of (14) practice providers in a thriving, acute care hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
Evangelical Community Hospital (ECH) serves the residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Lycoming, Northumberland, Snyder, and Union counties. ECH is a non-profit, non-denominational acute care hospital with an average of 6400 admissions per year. In 2015, ECH had the following clinical statistics: 950 births, 34,000 emergency room visits, 232,000 outpatient visits and more than 9000 surgical procedures. ECH prides itself on the strong philanthropic relationship with its local communities.
We are seeking a BC/BE EM Physician. Certified by ABEM or ABOEM, preferred.
- Full time, rare nights; average 9.5 hour shifts; triple coverage with two physicians and one AP 12.0 hours/day
- Share schedule equally; cohesive and collegial group with over 150 years total experience
- Newer ED includes 21 emergency rooms, 19 are private; includes Fast Track.
- Nearby tertiary center
- Tele-burn and toxicology services, SANE program and ED US
- Certified Primary Stroke Center and tele-stroke partner with Hershey Penn State, a Comprehensive Stoke Certified Ctr.
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401k retirement plan and an additional elective deferral plan
- Generous annual CME allocation.
Michael Donegan, DO ([email protected]), Medical Director 570-522-4138
Dennis Burns ([email protected]), Physician Recruitment