EMS LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SWEET TOWN OF HERSHEY, PA
The Emergency Department at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking exceptional Emergency Medicine EMS-trained physicians to lead a dynamic team of professionals in the roles of an EMS Fellowship Director and an EMS Medical Director in Hershey, PA.
What We’re Offering:
- Salaries commensurate with qualifications
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- We’ll foster your passion for patient care and cultivate a collaborative environment rich with diversity
- Retirement options
- Penn State University Tuition Discount
What We’re Seeking:
- Demonstration of leadership and administrative skills that will result in innovative curricular advances
- Expertise in the area of EMS and Emergency Medicine
- Completion of an accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Completion of an accredited EMS Fellowship Program
- BE/BC by ABEM or ABOEM
What the Area Offers:
We welcome you to a community that emulates the values Milton Hershey instilled in a town that holds his name. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA, our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey’s community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We’re conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
For additional information please contact:
Susan B. Promes, Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine
c/o Heather Peffley, Physician Recruiter at: [email protected]
The Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.